Aristo Tuple KB
The Aristo Tuple KB contains a collection of high-precision, domain-targeted (subject,relation,object) tuples extracted from text using a high-precision extraction pipeline, and guided by domain vocabulary constraints.
Download the dataset and text corpus:
- Aristo Tuple KB v5 (March 2017): 282,594 science-relevant tuples (TACL 2017 data folder is included in this dataset)
- Aristo MINI Corpus: Text corpus used for measuring "comprehensiveness"
Bhavana Dalvi, Niket Tandon, and Peter Clark | TACL 2017
If you use this data in your research please refer to the tuple KB by its release name and date ("Aristo Tuple KB v5 - Mar 2017 Release"), and provide an acknowledgement to AI2 (www.allenai.org).
Previous releases of the Aristo Tuple KB may be found below:
- Aristo Tuple KB v4 (March 2017) (NB: this is the first of two March 2017 releases)
- Aristo Tuple KB v3 (January 2017)
- Aristo Tuple KB v2 (December 2016)
- Aristo Tuple KB v1 (November 2016) (NB: this is the first of two November 2016 releases)
- Aristo Tuple KB v0 (November 2016)
If you have any other questions or feedback for us about this data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.